ARK-PVE.COM FORUMS

The forums are dedicated to ARK-PVE.COM's Ark: Survival Evolved server.

Harassment

Lorannie

Harassment

Post by Lorannie on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:05 am

So I was just messing with some friends on the server today, and nelsonamet789(David)[Mancos Team] & thespy00770(TheSpy00770)[Mancos Team] kept excessively coming in and out of my base, and I asked them several times to just leave me and my friends alone so we could just enjoy the server, and some rude words were given in my direction, and they kept flying in and out of my base with their pteras and jumping in and out with their frog. At first, I was playing around with them, and then realized that they weren't playing back and were being rude so I asked them to just leave me alone, please, and they did not. I wouldn't usually report someone for being rude, but it was excessive and continuous even after I asked them to just leave nicely. I don't the rude words that much, as long as they would have just left me alone instead of flying in and out of my base and such. I'm hoping that something will be done about it, as this is a PvE server for people to enjoy and to have fun in, instead of having to worry about people trolling.
    Xenos
    Admin

Re: Harassment

Post by Xenos on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:38 am

You're correct. The server is meant for enjoying yourself without being harassed by others...that's why it's PvE.

Give me some time to track those guys down and I'll take care of it.
    Lorannie

Post by Lorannie on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 pm